- About R.C. Fischer
- Expert Rookie Scouting
- Moneyball-Style Analytics
- Full In-Season Coverage
- IDP, Devy & More
About R.C. Fischer
- 10+ year football independent scout and national fantasy analyst/author.
- Consultant to NFL and CFL scouts, personnel dept., and agents.
- You’ve heard R.C. as a guest on Sirius/XM and various podcast appearances.
- The most published fantasy/scouting content in the industry over the past decade+.
- Senior Bowl and East-West Shrine Scouting Analyst for various media outlets.
“I was supposed to write a flowery description of myself and the company here.
That’s how you are supposed to promote a Fantasy Football website – talk about a love of fantasy, boast about ‘dominating’ competition, cherry pick a few testimonials from people you don’t know if they are real or not -- all to convince you ‘how great we are’.
Quite frankly – all that is bull… And it’s nothing like how I founded this company.
This Fantasy Football Metrics experiment I started 10+ years ago was born out of frustration. I continually experienced the same lazy, wrong, parroted information/scouting everyone else had via ‘experts’ -- none of it giving me any edge in Fantasy/Dynasty. So, I decided to pursue an edge developing my own Moneyball/analytics for scouting football talent…and it turned into a career.
My passion is putting my football studies into actionable Fantasy ideas, in an entertaining format. I will not guarantee you’ll win a zillion dollars/every league title but will guarantee that you’ll never see football analysis the same way again and that you’ll be the most informed person in your Dynasty/Fantasy league – informed with data/projections, and anti-establishment scouting you will not find anywhere else.
The best way I can convey our work: People typically won’t recommend us to even their closest friends or family, they keep us a guarded secret. It sucks for business (satisfied subscribers, but no referrals) but it is also the thing I’m most grateful for (loyal supporters).
I publish over 700,000+ words on football annually, and I hope you’ll sample some of our material to see if it speaks to you and can assist in your football profiteering pursuits.”
R.C. Fischer, President of College Football Metrics
You won't find scouting depth like this anywhere else
Hundreds of NFL-Quality Scouting Reports
- Based on a decade+ of experience with in-depth film study and Moneyball-style analytics (college and pro)
- Fully independent scouting reports and valuation rankings/projections that dispels media hype/fraud analysis
- All-inclusive NFL Draft scouting process with a Dynasty Rookie Draft focus
Statistically-Based Grades & Comps
- "Moneyball-style analytics" means we are constantly improving our formulas to find the most predictive metrics of NFL prospects
- You get a full metrics-based analysis of rookies using our secret formula
- Accurately predicts top rookies
- Compares each rookie with NFL greats and busts
Tape Analysis of All Games
- Get detailed tape analysis of every regular and preseason game
- Don't be fooled by the one-week wonders, but learn who are the hidden gems that are really emerging
- Weekly projections/rankings updated daily all regular season
Q&A Fantasy Shows
- Participate in our live video Q&A fantasy shows
- Tuesday night is for waivers prep
- Pre-kickoff Sunday mornings is for reviewing the latest news and setting lineups
- Receive special stash reports specifically tailored for identifying the players to add to your roster for next year
- Which players were under-utilized but have real talent and will have more opportunity, are learning the playbook, recovering from injury, etc.
- We are watching all aspects to anticipate player movement (contract years, salary cap issues, team chemistry), and coaching moves
- Defensive/IDP prospects are fully scouted and graded for the NFL Draft.
- 200+ player projections weekly all season
- IDP scouting and analysis weekly in-season within our preseason and regular season game reports/analysis.
- 50+ top Devy prospects (all positions, including IDP) preview scouted, graded/ranked with commentary and discussion every summer.