Supports NFL, MLB, NBA and NHL for DraftKings, FanDuel and Yahoo lineups. Easy to cancel when your favorite sport season is over.
- Projections & Player Info
- Powerful Options
- Advanced Player Tables
- Cutting-Edge Multi-Lineup Algorithms
Winning DFS Starts With Top Projections & Player Info
- Get optimized NFL DFS lineups using FFM's expert projections
- Get optimized NBA, MLB and NHL lineups using quality consensus blend projections
Injury and Other Information
- Get current injury and game time decision information to help you eliminate risky plays
- Get batting order and opposing pitcher information for baseball
Regular Projection Updates
- The DFS Lineup Builder reloads all projections and player information throughout the day
- It indicates when the next update will occur, so you can have the latest projections and information right before your slate starts
- If your lineup recommendation is out of date, you get a pop-up warning, but you don't lose your previous work.
Unique & Powerful Controls
Auto Team Stacking
- Team stacking is a strategy used for gaining a higher probability to win higher payout contests, e.g., if a QB does well, then his receivers do well also
- Select a team and how many players to stack from that team, giving your lineup greater upside potential
- Auto-team stacking is our unique feature that finds the team stack that results in the highest optimized DFS lineup result
Lock, Exclude and Select
- Select players you want in your lineup
- Exclude players you don't want in your lineup
- Get re-optimized DFS lineups automatically as you make selections
- Select your contest type and slate
- Eliminate players with questionable game status and/or below a projected fantasy point minimum
- Prevent lineups that have opposing offensive and defensive players
Advanced Player Tables Help You With Complex Lineup Choices
Three Separate Tables
- Available Players
- Unavailable Players
- Deselected Players
Dynamic Available Player Recalculation
- Enables you to quickly see the impact of player selection choices and ensures you only select options that can still result in a complete lineup
- As you lock and deselect players, it recalculates which players are still available based on salary cap, used positions, team stacking requirements, etc.
- A "?" in the Unavailable Players Table tells you exactly why a player is no longer available based on more than a dozen complex rules
Positional Filters & Sorting
- View and filter all players for any combination of positions
- Sort data by any column
- See what lineup positions a player can be locked into
Use Features Designed for Professional-Level Play
Auto Max/Min Exp, Stack and Diversity Bonuses
- Auto Max and Min Exposure: Sets a max and min exposure for all players based on our secret sauce formula!
- Auto Team Stacking %: Bumps up a player's fantasy point projection with a positive cross correlation to other players in a lineup by the percent you specify.
- Auto Diversity %: Bumps up a player's fantasy point projection if he hasn't been selected for any lineups by the percent you specify.
- Min Fantasy Points: Excludes players below the fantasy point threshold that you specify. A higher floor causes the optimizer to run faster.
- Max Exposure Percentage %: Sets a ceiling to the number of times a player can be used as a percentage of the number of lineups you generate.
- Diversity %: Sets a goal to include the number of unique players in your lineups as a of percentage of the number of lineups you generate.
- Min difference: Specifies the minimum number of players that must be different between any two lineups.
- Exclude GTD, OUT, and teams: Excludes players with a game-time-decision (GTD) or out status, or on certain teams. Delete the team name from the list of teams To remove all players of that team.
- Min/Max Exposure: Sets the min and max percentage of lineups in which a player can be used and overrides the auto and global exposure settings
Process-Oriented Iterative Refinement
- Uses technology similar to that used for synthesizing computer chip logic to generate up to 150 lineups
- The algorithm starts with lineups that only use best-value players at each salary tier and then works on all lineups as a set making trade-offs between lineups to max and min exposure and diversity requirements while maximizing fantasy points and stack bonus
- You receive a log that shows the various stages of optimization as it aggressively attempts to meet all your requirements
- It iterates at each stage until it can't find any more improvements
- Gone are the dark ages of hard 3/2/2 team stacks; now you can control how much to trade off fantasy points versus team stacking to give you the best combination of lineups to meet your requirements
Customize & Write Out Projections
- In addition to projections from multiple providers, ASL's DFS Lineup Optimizer creates an equal blend from all providers
- You can specify your own blend to give more weight to the the providers you like most
- You can also customize your projections by directly setting the projections of individual players
- Upload the DraftKings or FanDuel player list to write-out lineups in DraftKings or FanDuel format
- Write out all the player projections into a CSV file
Build top daily fantasy sports lineups to enter contests while you are on the go or from home.
Get the most in-depth FF scouting content on the planet. Sign-up now to access the rest of this premium article.